11.30.2007

Ouch

It's party season, people. And although some of them have been on my calendar for months (see you this weekend, girls!), some are still trickling in. I got a message from a friend from college the other day inviting me to a Christmas party that he and his girlfriend are throwing at their new apartment. Nothing formal, just a few people who graduated from the same program. Sounds good, huh?

Here's what the guest list looked like:
-- Cute newlywed couple #1
-- Getting-married-any-time-now Couple
-- Cute newlywed couple #2
-- Been-together-as-long-as-anyone-can-remember Couple
-- Me

Niiiice.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally used to being the only single one when I get together with my friends, but something about seeing it all written out for me kinda stung.

1 comment:

meleah rebeccah said...

came here from the blogger EXPOSED.

Love the title of your blog.

Now I HAVE to read these posts!