3.27.2008

If I were a TV character

The glorious invention that is the DVR has made it possible for me to watch way more TV than I used to. No longer do I have to miss good shows because they don't fit into my social calendar! (I guess this is both a blessing and a curse, as many a Sunday morning is spent lazily laying on the couch playing catch up.)

But anyway, I was asked the other day which TV character I'd want to be, and I couldn't decide. Too many to pick from! Which lead me to create the following list...

If I were a TV character, I would:
  • Have the credit card limit of Carrie Bradshaw on Sex and the City
  • Be dating Jim Halpert like Pam on The Office (but I'd have a better wardrobe, thanks to the above)
  • Have the job of CJ Cregg on The West Wing
  • Have a wholly inappropriate but very entertaining friend like Barney Stinson on How I Met Your Mother
  • Be extremely witty (but much less depressing) as everyone on Grey's Anatomy
  • Have parents like Eric and Tami Taylor from Friday Night Lights
  • Hang out with cute baby chimps like Eugene Cussons on Escape to Chimp Eden
  • Have kids as funny as those adorable little Gosselins on Jon & Kate Plus 8
I know I'm forgetting some...

How about the rest of you? Who is/are your TV idol(s)?

No comments: