6.06.2008

Simple pleasures (or, simple minds, simple pleasures?)

Is it wrong that I'm SO EXCITED to go home tonight and paint my nails with my new shimmery orange nail polish?


Maybe "wrong" isn't the right word, but it's definitely a statement about where my social-life priorities are at right now:

1. Paint nails
2. Catch up on DVR recordings of So You Think You Can Dance
3. Pluck eyebrows
4. Do laundry
5. Go out...maybe...if I'm done with the laundry, that is

HA! And you wonder why I don't have more to blog about...


UPDATE:
Further evidence of how fabulously monotonous my life is... I took about a week off from going to my favorite neighborhood deli (the Tower Deli on Seventh Avenue between Olive and Stewart -- I'd suggest the spicy chicken, available on Mondays and Thursdays), and when I walked in today, this is what I got (in stereo) from the Korean brother-sister team that runs the joint:

"Well heeeeeeeey there! Long time no see? Where have you been hiding?"

Yes, my daily life is routine enough that it can be tracked even by local deli owners.

But seriously, isn't a little monotony in life sometimes a good thing? I think so.

1 comment:

● C E L I N A ● said...

I love painting my nails. My sister has a TON of colors and its lots of fun, a mini makeover in a bottle