10.26.2007

Catholics, Atheists and me

The Associated Press published a study today about people's belief (or non-belief) in ghosts. And imagine my delight when I read that, according to a sampling of 1,013 adults all over the United States, I -- as a single woman -- am more likely to receive a visit from a ghost than most other people...

"The most likely candidates for ghostly visits include single people, Catholics and those who never attend religious services."

Why? You got me. But next time something goes bump in the night, I might think twice before dismissing it as the loud guy who lives above me.

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

YIKES Katie! Looks like you and me are screwed... and I'm a freakin scaredy cat when it comes to ghosts. So silly.

I took the time to read through all your posts. I LOVE your new blog! Welcome to the blogosphere. Oh, and I might have to borrow that little Single Girl check list to post on Singled Out, but don't worry, I'll plug your blog as the place I found it. I'll add you to my blogroll too...

Keep on truckin! ;)