11.15.2007

My new favorite pickup line

I've never been a fan of pickup lines, but every once in a while one comes along that at least makes me smirk. This one made me full out chuckle. I can't take credit for it, though. I happened upon this gem while clicking through People.com's Sexiest Men Alive photos (yes, yes...a guilty pleasure), so credit goes to Brothers & Sisters' Dave Annable:

Dave: "Excuse me, how much do you think a polar bear weighs?"
Really-freakin-lucky Girl: "I don’t know."
Dave: "Let's just say it's enough to break the ice. I'm Dave, how are you?"

Genius? Or is it just me?

Oh, and Dave? Feel free to use that line on me any time...

1 comment:

Zandria said...

I have to say I've never heard that one before! I don't know how I'd deal with it coming from an unattractive man...but someone hot? Sure.. :)