10.04.2007

Back on track

Short little blurb to get back to what this whole blog was supposed to be in the first place -- kind of a running list of pleasant surprises and things that make me happy (and the sometimes funny stories that go along with them).

You know when someone has their iPod up so loud that you can hear what they're listening to from a mile away? Usually really annoying, right? Right. Especially when it's something really annoying and crappy.

WELL...

Yesterday morning, the guy sitting next to me on the bus was blaring none other than my favorite (so good she's italics-worthy) singer-songwriter Sara Bareilles. And he was listening to my favorite song ("Between the Lines" -- check it). Let me tell you...she freaking rocks. Some might say I'm obsessed, but hey, is obsession always a bad thing?

Anyway, just something that made my morning a little bit better.

Sidenote: Does it strike anyone else as odd that a guy was rocking out to chick music? I mean, Sara's great, but it's not the most manly of music...

No comments: